Yes meta tags and meta description is very important in On site Optimization. is Vital to your SEO Efforts. Each Page need to have a Unique Title that accurately describe the content containing in that pages.
Reason : Page title is important because this is what will be displayed in the result section of search
Create really good on page content such as blog posts and articles. Even several short excerpt style articles on the same page is preferable to no content. Just be sure to incorporate your keywords well. Keep in mind the more words you have in an article, the less likely it will look like you have too high percentage of keywords. Google loves words on a page, especially when they serve the reader. So make use of that.
On page is what you do on the pages of your website to improve their search engine friendliness. On page optimization primarily includes:
- Writing fresh, unique content
- Including well-researched keywords in appropriate density
- Optimizing title by placing target keywords in the title
- Including meta title, description tags, ALT tags, H1 tags
- Developing a strong internal linking strategy (Proper anchor text)
- Including a site map
- Improving page loading speed
- Optimizing images and videos properly